February 8, 2008

Friday Afternoon Shoot 'em Up!!!

Direct Hits...


  • Lost. The new season has me on the edge of my seat. Conflict, mystery, answers and new questions, and action. What more can you want from a show!

  • Online music site Finetune. This site lets up pick up to three songs from an artist and add them to a playlist. The only drawback is that playlists must have at least 45 songs before they play. But once you get into it, it's better than radio. I have setup six different playlists including movie songs, guitar rock, and the 80's. Better than radio.

  • The trading of Shaq from the Heat to the Suns. Anytime a star of his magnitude gets traded it always makes for great fodder for the sports page.



Misses...


  • Andy Wells using public opinion to justify staying in office. He didn't listen to public opinion when he was championing supermarkets or turning down crosswalks.
  • Jonny Fairplay's quick exit from Survivor. I thought he was really going to stir up some trouble but babbled on about his daughter-to-be and how he wants to go home. Keep in mind even though he is kicked out of the tribe he cannot go home for the next 39 days anyway!

  • Old man winter. I am so sick of this winter. I feel like I am living that Expedia commercial.