March 17, 2008

Pot of Stew


Here is St. John's, NL we are expecting 50cm snow to fall in the next 24 hours and that is on top of the dumping we received yesterday. But what we really gets to me is the freaks who get some kind of sick, tormented, perverse joy of telling everyone about the coming storm with the biggest smile they can muster. WHAP! Shovel to the head....As a dog owner I firmly believe that I should clean-up after my dog but why do the supermarkets have to provide such flimsy bags. I'm lucky if 20% of the bags are reusable for that purpose...CBC's new show Sophie is actually kinda funny, what the hell is it doing on the CBC?....Right now, I am approximately 1 winner for 100 cups in Roll Up The Rim!!! Arrgggghhhhhh!!!....This season of Lost has been terrific....Good for you Daniel Cleary on your contract extension with the Red Wings....Ummmm, is anyone making a Tims run?